Thursday, 30 April 2020
Wednesday, 15 April 2020
Thursday, 27 February 2020
My Best Friend
Hi, today I'm going to tell you about my best friend. I've got a lot of very good friends but my best friend is Emily. I first met Emily about 5 years ago when we both worked at a language school in central London, and we became friends immediately. I like Emily because she's clever, funny, kind and we like the same kinds of things. We sometimes meet for lunch or coffee and a chat, or other times we go for a walk or to see an exhibition. We usually meet about once a month.
How about you? Have you got a best friend, or lots of friends? Can you tell us about them?
Listen to the description and do some exercises:
And now, leave a comment and tell us about your best friend.
- Who is your best friend?
- What's his/her name?
- When did you meet?
- Where did you meet?
- Why do you like him/her?
- What do you do together?
- How often do you meet?
Tuesday, 11 February 2020
1. Choose a grandfather or grandmother
2. Find a picture of when he or she was young
3. Ask him or her questions: Where were you born?
- When did you come to Palau?
- Did you go to school?
- Did you work?
- When did you meet your wife or husband?
- When did you get married?
- Where did you get married?
- Did you move house?
- When did you have children?
- What did you like when you were little?
4. Write a text about your grandfather or grandmother.
Welcome to this blog.
I'm Glòria, your English teacher! I invite you to write to this blog to enjoy sharing your stories and improve your English!
Let you introduce yourselves!!!
- What’s your name?
- Where are you from?
- Where were you born?
- What’s your address?
- How old are you?
- How many people are there in your family?
- When is your birthday?